Natural Protected Areas of Mexico. To take care of them you have to know them
Publicize the Natural Protected Natural Areas of Mexico and the benefits they bring to the daily life of urban communities.
The Natural Protected Areas of Mexico and the importance of their conservation are places and concepts that urban societies hardly perceive as something linked and relevant in their daily lives. It is an unknown or little valued subject.
The Civic Committee of Ford and its Distributors (CCFD) proposed to the National Commission of Natural Protected Areas (CONANP) to participate in this project, which it called “Natural Protected Areas of Mexico. To take care of them you have to know them ”, with the idea of empowering and obtaining new spaces for dissemination and promotion.
The project, headed by Beta Diversidad, includes alliances with companies that already work in favor of the environment that can spread messages that promote knowledge of the Natural Protected Areas of Mexico.
- Launch of a specialized website.
- Production of video capsules.
- Insertions in prestigious magazines.
- Radio and television interviews.
- "Green Carpet" event, to launch the project in national cinemas. Special capsules at Cinemex.
- “Apantállate” project: screening in Grupo Carso shopping malls.
- Special event: Forum towards COP 16 at the Universidad Anáhuac.